Up and down, around in circles. Around again. Up and down.
What do I really want to do with my life?
What am I supposed to be doing?
I’ve been out of work since the hip replacement, and I’m not sure I really want to go back. I still have a lot of pain. I guess more money would be nice though. The hip will hurt whether or not I am working or just hanging around.
Do I really want to work for the state, and be a robot? That didn’t work out very well. Even though it was a lot of money.
Go back to Programming. Maybe.
What’s weird about life, is a day like today feels like forever when I don’t have a plan. But a year from now, I’ll be onto something else, and forget today’s pain and confusion.
I guess that is a blessing.
- crossroads (thathiddenplace.wordpress.com)
- On bullcrap (II) (macleans.ca)
- Crossroads… (bethy3.wordpress.com)
- At the Crossroads (makingalbertabetter.wordpress.com)
- A Crossroads (joshbyrom.wordpress.com)