My friend invited a bunch of us over last night for some food and fun.
We ate pizza, salad, and some yummy desserts.
One person told me that she has been reading my blog and really likes it. I was so happy for the encouragement. I explained that I am trying to do what God tells me to do. I know there are zillions of people who write better than I do! Take a look at some of the best-selling novels. I wish I could write like Suzanne Collins, who wrote the Hunger Games series. Or James Patterson, or Mary Higgins Clark.
Remember that scene in the Terminator when the kid drops the ice cream on Sara Connor while she is waitressing? Her friend says to her, “In a hundred years, it won’t matter.”
“What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul? What will a man give in exchange for his soul?” —Matthew 16:26
In 100 years, what is really going to matter?
- Pizza Pizza Pizza! (fromadaughter.blogspot.com)
- Free Food: Free Slice of Pizza from Sbarro (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- Pizza and pudding update (carucakes.wordpress.com)
- Veggie, Mozzarella and Truffle Oil Pizza (justonefille.wordpress.com)
- The Anti-Wrinkle Pizza (bellasugar.com)
- pizza night (mamamarmalade.wordpress.com)
- Free Sbarro Pizza Slice Coupon (forthemommas.com)
- Great pizza! (cookingandmyfamily.wordpress.com)