Nobody really warned me about Menopause.
When we are in 5th grade, they bombard us with Puberty information–what’s going to happen. We are not left clueless. Not so with menopause.
I had a friend tell me that it ended for her the same way puberty started: She had a big huge shake to her system, and puberty started. She had a big huge shake and menopause was over.
Hot flashes are especially annoying. I experience two kinds. One is just my face burning, like my face is being barbequed. Then I have the full-body hot flashes that feel like I am being barbequed. This is especially fun while I am sleeping during the winter, and kick the covers off. I then wake up freezing, covered in sweat. Good times.
I asked my doctor if there was a way to speed it up. She said no. Maybe this could be the next drug developed????
- Don’t Be A Samantha: Making Menopause Sexy With Supplements That Work (blisstree.com)
- At what age should I have a menopause consultation? (zocdoc.com)
- Optimal Menopause Diet (communityacupuncturist.wordpress.com)
- How long will I have menopausal symptoms? (zocdoc.com)
- Would vitamins help with menopausal hot flashes? (zocdoc.com)
- when does Menopause start? (zocdoc.com)
- Do I need a menopause follow up? (zocdoc.com)
- What Women Say About Menopause (menopausepjs.com)
- Hormone use after menopause unsettled (menopausepjs.com)
- Menopausal Maladies – Chips (justasiamdenise.wordpress.com)