My sister and I are very different people. I have blonde hair and green eyes; she has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her idea of a party is a loud, dance extravaganza. My ideal party is a picnic with family and friends where I can chat with folks I haven’t seen in a while.
We do have a few things in common though:
1. We have both been known to microwave a garden salad because it’s too cold to eat.
2. When something is funny, we both yell “Heh!” like James Brown.
3. We like warm apple pie, with CHOCOLATE ice cream.
4. Our favorite candy is chocolate covered almonds.
5. My sister made this statement, and I agree. “I don’t really care for potato chips, but I do enjoy a good cracker.”
6. We both have large feet, and really don’t care about the latest style of shoes.
And strangely enough, we have the same parents. 🙂
- Rose with the Mouse Brown Hair (julietjeske.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Strange Things I have in common with my sister”
Lyn, You’re always such a sweetie, showing up to read my posts!