There are 26 letters in the English language, and we need every single one of them. Want proof? Choose a letter and write a blog post without using it. (Feeling really brave? Make it a vowel!)
So I saw posts and J, Q, X, and Z do not occur.
Using jam, zoo, quit, and xray now.
I am dissimilar.
I will try to omit a popular symbol, in fact the most popular symbol.
Did you pinpoint it so far?
What is missing?
Don’t quit looking.
This blog draws out the activity of my brain.
It is the Letter E.
- Daily Prompt: Twenty-Five (keiththegreen.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Twenty-Five Is Difficult (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Twenty-Five (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – Twenty Five (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: 25 Letter_! (lennygore.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – No o’s? (polysyllabicprofundities.com)
- Daily Prompt: Twenty Five (smileyface80.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “Daily Prompt: Twenty-five”
A big vowel, you were brave…thank you for the ping back
LOL. yes, E is the biggie. Can’t play Wheel of Fortune without it!
Where does it start? Because I see two Es where I thought they were not supposed to be.
Hi Henry, it starts with “So I saw posts…”