I came across this pic today. They make it sound like narrow-minded is a bad thing. Jesus said, “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.” -Matt 7:13
Being narrow-minded is a good thing. Making sure you can enter by the narrow gate is what a true follower of Jesus strives to do.
“Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” Matt 7:14
Pretty strong words.
So yes, I am narrow minded. I have set my mind to enter through the narrow gate.
- The Narrowing (fearlessexperiment.com)
- The Narrow Gate (tyrannusschool.wordpress.com)
- The Narrow Gate (spiritwithinusblog.wordpress.com)
- Narrow Gate (anotherredletterday.com)
- Narrow Minded Christianity (thepaladinspage.wordpress.com)
- The Narrow Gate (lfgministries.wordpress.com)
- Walking the ‘Narrow Road’ (jesusfr3ak.wordpress.com)