I have been notified that I am nominated for a Liebster award, and must divulge 11 random facts about myself:
1) I have a very spoiled dog named Bailey.
2) I love oatmeal.
3) I hate going to the beach: the ocean water, the sand, the dryness, the crowds. Hate it all.
4) I don’t have cable TV; I refuse to pay to be brainwashed.
5) My car is 12 years old, and I refuse to buy a new one.(yes, it’s the roll down windows I am afraid to part with…)
6) I liked Jim Caviezel since “The Count of Monte Cristo” and have watched that movie at least 50 times.
7) I live in Upstate New York, and try as I might, I cannot escape. I keep moving further upstate, and expect one day to wake up in Canada.
8) I can actually feel the sun come up in the morning; there is a moment where I feel a shockish (is that a word?) shaking, and then I see it’s brighter outside. It might be the reason I am a night person.
9) While I was pregnant with my son, I remember reading a Doctor’s book, which said that a baby’s eyes cannot focus, and the baby will not recognize you. That is not true: my son knew exactly who I was immediately. So much for science!
10) I have not flown on an airplane since the TSA went wild with the xray machines and pat downs. The last time I flew, I had to remove my shoes, and I was very angry.
11) I am a pack rat extraordinaire.